How it Works
It takes a while to find your niche in Coaching and after two years of running Inclusive City, our coaching falls into three key areas:
- Leadership Mentoring & Coaching
Supporting Leaders to avoid some of the pitfalls and develop strategic goals in order to deliver better results, developing a clear plan for success and ensuring support required is secured.
- D,E&I Consulting/Coaching
Helping to define and deliver a “fit for purpose” D,E&I Strategy and a pragmatic plan to deliver it ensuring leadership adoption and support.
- Individual Coaching
listening to and helping to identify some of the barriers to personal career growth and defining a plan with clear and achievable goals. Unblocking long held beliefs that can prevent career and personal growth.
Our goal is to always bring out the best in others and unlock your potential.
Coaching is a safe space in which to explore certain aspects of your life and career and work out if you have any self-limiting beliefs and whether certain aspects of your approach or behaviour are blocking progress and need adjusting.
Some of the areas of focus for coaching include:
- Asking for what you need to help you develop further
- Ensuring you have a level of comfort around your remuneration
- Getting on top of and managing emotions
- Building confidence to better make your points so they are heard and valued
- Dealing with any blockers in your head from the past
- Building presentation skills in order to enjoy them
- Being able to say No and not feeling guilty
- Not asking for permission – becoming bolder